Sous Chef New Multi-Brand Kitchen
This new concept multi-brand kitchen is looking for a reliable Sous Chef to strengthen the team.
Growing out of the boom in delivery only cloud kitchens during lockdown this new start-up restaurant serves an up-beat chicken based menu for lunch and a new concept Creole style shellfish and seafood menu for dinner and at weekends. This is contemporary London dining matched with craft beers and house cocktails and includes a weekend Brunch menu and a full delivery service. Everything is fresh and produced on site. Chefs work on a brand new purpose built cookline and separate prep kitchen. The company have plans to open other branches of this innovative fresh food cook-to-order concept as the business expands.
As Sous Chef your key responsibilities will be:
- Support the Head Chef to ensure that every aspect of the service runs smoothly
- Run the kitchen in the Head Chef’s absence
- Some kitchen management duties
- Compliance with all statutory legislation & regulations, including Covid guidelines
- Maintain company standards of quality assurance, food prep and cooking
We are looking for a talented chef who wants to be part of this exciting new brand. Capable of leading a busy kitchen team by example and happy working within set budgets. The ideal candidate will be a solid all-round chef with a proven track record in a high-volume fresh food environment, strong brand awareness and excellent people skills.
5-day week straight & split shifts
Salary: £28,000 + service charge