Senior Sous Chef, Spanish Fine Dining
This brand new fine dining restaurant situated in London’s Mayfair and serving cutting edge contemporary Spanish cuisine is looking for a strong Senior Sous Chef to strengthen the team.
Open 7 days a week for both lunch and dinner the menu features the very best ingredients, some imported direct from Spain, the focus is on fresh produce and innovative presentation whilst staying true to the culture and cuisine of the region. There is a brand new, well-equipped modern kitchen. Everything is prepared in-house from scratch, so this kitchen is always busy. Standards throughout are high.
As Senior Sous Chef your key responsibilities will be:
- Support the Head Chef to ensure that every aspect of the service runs smoothly
- Run the kitchen in the Head Chef’s absence
- Kitchen management duties, stock control, wastage, hygiene etc
- Compliance with all statutory legislation & regulations.
- Maintain exceptional standards of quality assurance, food prep and cooking
Required: Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Passion and enthusiasm for food and quality,
- Relevant experience to Michelin star level
- Creative flair & attention to detail
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Meticulous, organised and punctual
We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Senior Sous Chef, up to date with modern cooking techniques, even-tempered and quality driven with the skill base to move about the kitchen as needed. You must be comfortable running the team when left in charge
Interviews will include a cooking trial
5 Day week