PRIVATE CHEF & NUTRITIONIST
Full or Part Time
We have an immediate vacancy for a reliable private chef with an excellent knowledge of nutrition to cater for one of the company directors at his home. The Principal’s diet is managed on a strict nutritional basis and includes energy juices, nitrate shots, kombucha, healthy salads and bone broths etc. You will be expected to prepare varied menus for breakfast, snacks and lunch and leave dinner so the house staff can heat it up.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of all meals for the Principal to meet his nutritional and health profile
- Plan meals on a weekly basis
- Be responsible for shopping of all raw materials
- Keep the kitchen clean and tidy at all times
- Managing the kitchen accounts responsibly
Required skills and experience:
- Diploma or Degree in Nutrition
- Several years cooking in the private sector
- Ability to manage a complete nutritional profile
- Spoken Hindi could be an advantage
- Should be able to drive
- Some basic knowledge of Indian cuisine.
Although you will be working in an informal family environment professional behaviour is required at all times.
You must be able to provide exceptional references.
Interviews will include a cooking trial.
This appointment will be subject to a full DBS check
Monday to Friday 7.00am to 12 noon approximately, could be more or less, depending on the candidate.
Salary: To be discussed at the interview, depends on hours committed