Junior Sous Chef, Members Only Sports Club
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Sous Chef with the skill base to move about the kitchen as needed, at home in a small team, up to date with industry trends, with a flexible “can do” attitude to work and a real passion for cooking; adaptable, punctual, and self-aware.
My client is an exclusive members-only sports club with a well-equipped kitchen serving lunch and dinner to members and guests 7 days a week. Menus change regularly and are modern European cuisine geared to the seasons. Everything is fresh and made in house. You must be comfortable working in an open plan kitchen, happy to interact with the club members, personable and presentable at all times.
Duties will include:
- Support the Head Chef to ensure that every aspect of the service runs smoothly
- Work on all sections of the kitchen as needed.
- Some kitchen management duties.
Required: Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Passion and enthusiasm for food and quality,
- Relevant experience in a similar fresh food outlet
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competitive salary in relaxed, friendly environment
- 28 days holiday
- Flexible shifts with opportunity to work both day and evening shifts
- Unique opportunity to develop recipes and plating techniques
- Unlimited food and coffee
- Supplier trips
Great work/life balance with 40 hours over 5 shifts
Salary: Up to £37,500 + paid overtime & annual bonus