Head Chef Vegan Meal Delivery Company
My client is a vegan meal delivery company providing healthy, nutritionally balanced, fresh, plant-based ready meals from a cloud kitchen in North London. The weekly meal plans include weight loss, muscle build, protein boost and gluten free options and orders are delivered 3 times a week. Everything is made in-house using the best seasonal produce available.
As Head Chef you will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day running of your kitchen including:
- All food production, stock management, portion control & wastage
- New recipe development
- Compliance with all statutory regulations and legislation
- Staff training & retention
- Food safety & hygiene
- The kitchen budget and GP
- Maintain exceptional standards of quality assurance, food prep and cooking
- Maintaining a 5* Food hygiene rating
Required: Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Passion and enthusiasm for vegan cooking.
- Excellent kitchen management record
- Creative flair & attention to detail
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Meticulous, organised and punctual
We are looking for a hard-working and enthusiastic chef with a real passion for plant-based cooking and who shares the company core values of sustainability and responsible food provenance.
The project has started in London but has plans to expand throughout the UK & Internationally.
This role is 40-50 hours a week, with a varied work pattern including evening and weekend shifts.
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 + bonus