HEAD CHEF LUXURY PRIVATE MEMBERS CLUB
I am looking for an exceptional Head Chef with a proven track-record at Michelin star level for a luxury ski-destination restaurant and private members club in an exclusive Swiss Alpine resort. The venue offers sophisticated fine dining, clubhouse bar and members facilities, the 45-cover restaurant serves cutting edge Michelin star standard food and immaculate service. There is also a simpler menu available in the bar/lounge and a full portfolio of exclusive private parties and events. Standards throughout are extremely high.
As Head Chef you will be responsible, and accountable, for all aspects of the day to day running of the entire food estate reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Duties will include:
- All food production, stock management & wastage
- Menu development & quality assurance
- Staff training & retention
- Compliance with all statutory regulations and legislation.
- Food safety & hygiene
- The kitchen budget and GP.
- Head of Department:
- Run the kitchen day to day
- Manage the kitchen team
- Create menus to delight customers and achieve commercial targets
- Work with the Owners to achieve the business’ objectives:
- Maintain very high standards of Food, Service, Hygiene & Efficiency
The ideal candidate will have several years’ experience in a Michelin star kitchen with a proven track-record in kitchen management including a thorough understanding of kitchen budgets and GP’s.
Required: Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Passion and enthusiasm for food and quality,
- Fully conversant with Hygiene and Health and Safety best practice
- Strong training skills. Self-motivator
- Thrives on the pressure of a busy service
- Excellent kitchen manager
- Confident, professional
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience at senior level in a Michelin star environment
Initial contract 5 months for the coming season late-November to late-April
Salary: 7,500CHF per month + bonus
OTHER POSITIONS AVAILABLE TOO