Head Chef, Peruvian Fine Dining Restaurant
We are looking for a talented Head Chef for a busy Peruvian fine dining restaurant in Central London.
Open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week the restaurant serves cutting edge Peruvian and Latin American cuisine with contemporary Mediterranean influences with the focus on fresh produce and innovative presentation whilst staying true to the culture and cuisine of the region. Everything is prepared in-house from scratch, so this kitchen is always busy. Standards throughout are high.
As Head Chef you will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day running of your kitchen including:
- All food production, ordering, stock management & wastage
- Quality assurance
- Staff training & retention
- Compliance with company & statutory regulations & legislation.
- Managing the food cost in line with budget
- Food Safety & Hygiene
The ideal candidates will have several years’ experience as Head Chef or Senior Sous in a similar busy fresh food outlet with a sound knowledge of contemporary and traditional Latin American cuisine cooking to 2 AA Rosette standard minimum.
You will have a proven track-record in kitchen management including a thorough understanding of kitchen budgets and GP’s and take pride in ensuring that your kitchen is well maintained.
Required: Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Passion and enthusiasm for food and quality
- Sound knowledge of Peruvian cuisine
- Minimum of 3 years of experience at senior level with appropriate professional qualifications.
- Fully conversant with Hygiene and Health and Safety best practice
- Thrives on the pressure of a busy service
- Confident, professional
- Up to date with modern cooking techniques
Salary: £45,000 + Bonus
28 days of paid holidays and 30% discount across all the restaurants of the group
Start date November