Head Chef Office Meal Delivery Company
This well established food delivery business has expanded its operations creating a brand-new commercial cloud kitchen in East London. We are looking for a creative and results driven Head Chef to set up the new kitchen and manage the team long term. The company deliver a broad range of lunches and snacks to partner client offices in the area. Orders are App driven and include Asian (Korean & Thai), Mexican, comfort food and healthy options. The company have their own delivery network with most orders leaving the kitchen by midday.
As Head Chef you will be responsible and accountable for all aspects of the day to day running of your kitchen.
- Maintain a consistently high standard of food and hit delivery time targets
- Maintain the GP and bring the kitchen in on budget
- Ongoing menu development according to market trends
- Ensure that all food is travel friendly and packed to company standards
- Managing kitchen staff including hiring and training
- Ensuring compliance with statutory regulations & legislation
The ideal candidate will be a solid all-round chef with a proven track record in a similar high-volume fresh food environment with some experience of Asian cuisines. Cloud Kitchen experience preferred but not essential. Strong brand awareness and excellent people skills are a must.
Hours; 8am to 4pm. Monday to Friday
Salary Up to £40,000 relevant to experience