Head Chef Michelin Level Village Pub & Restaurant
We are looking for a Head Chef to lead the highly motivated kitchen team at this modern food-led British pub situated in a picturesque village in Surrey. Menus are fresh, seasonal, high-end, craft led and include nose to tail butchery, house pickles and ferments, Sous Vide cooking and an exceptional Sunday lunch. Everything is fresh and prepared in-house to Michelin star level. There is a 60-cover restaurant, 25 cover bar and 80-seater garden so this kitchen is always busy, standards throughout are high.
As Head Chef you will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day running of your kitchen including:
- All food production, stock management & wastage
- Compliance with all statutory regulations and legislation
- Staff training & retention
- Food safety & hygiene
- The kitchen budget and GP
- Maintain exceptional standards of quality assurance, food prep and cooking
- Maintaining a 5* Food hygiene rating
Required: Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Passion and enthusiasm for food and quality,
- Minimum 5 years’ kitchen management experience with at least 2 years as a senior sous or head chef
- Creative flair & attention to detail
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Meticulous, organised and punctual
Our ideal candidate will be an ambitious chef with a background in either Rosette or Michelin star establishments, up to date with modern cooking techniques, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, even tempered, customer focused and prepared to commit several years to making this kitchen the Go-To destination fine dining venue in the area.
This opportunity might suit a London based chef looking to escape the rat race for the chance to cook great food in the countryside and enjoy a better work/life balance.
Salary: Up to £50,000.00 per annum (basic + tronc) + bonus
Own transport recommended due to location
Live-in Accommodation is available
Other positions available too