Head Chef Italian Fresh Pasta Restaurant
This contemporary London restaurant group currently with 5 outlets is looking for an enthusiastic and well organised Head Chef to run the kitchen at their flagship restaurant in central London. The company operates two restaurants, has its own cloud kitchens for delivery and a central production kitchen that produces all its handmade fresh pasta and sauces. Menus are simple and fresh, bringing authentic regional Italian fresh pasta to London at affordable prices. Menus also include Antipasti, Al Forno dishes and Italian desserts.
There is a team of 6 chefs working in both the open theatre service kitchen and the separate prep kitchen. All pasta is cooked to order, and this unit gets very busy at peak times.
As Head Chef you will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day running of the kitchen including:
- All food production, stock management & wastage
- Staff training & retention
- Compliance with all statutory regulations and legislation
- Food safety & hygiene
- The kitchen budget and GP
- Maintaining high standards of quality assurance, food prep and cooking
- Previous experience working with fresh pasta
- Minimum of 2 years as Head Chef
- Passion and enthusiasm for food and quality
- Strong team leader
- Financially aware
- Meticulous, organised and punctual
Our ideal candidate will be a well organised Head Chef with excellent experience working with fresh pasta and a proven track record of strong kitchen management. Someone committed to grow with the company as it continues to expand with the launch of more new restaurants in the near future.
Work experience or training in Italy would be an advantage
48 hours over 5 days
Salary: £38,000 + service charge + bonus