Head Chef Hotel, Restaurant & Spa
This well-established award-winning destination venue Hotel and Spa has an immediate vacancy for a talented Head Chef to lead the team. The hotel has 67 rooms, serviced apartments, and suites, 2 restaurants, a Spa and a full portfolio of weddings and functions throughout the year. Menus are modern European with the focus on responsible food provenance, making the most of the best local produce available with fresh fish and shellfish sourced direct from the quay.
Leading a team of 20 chefs in 2 kitchens you will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day running of the food estate, including:
- Managing and training the kitchen team
- All food prep & cooking, stock management & wastage
- Quality assurance
- The kitchen budget & G.P.
- Health, Safety and Food Hygiene
- Compliance with statutory regulations and legislation
- Maintaining a 5* food hygiene rating
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years as a Head Chef in a similar unit
- Boundless energy and enthusiasm
- Strong kitchen management
- Customer focused
- Financially aware
We are looking for an enthusiastic professional Head Chef with experience of both restaurant and function work, capable of running an efficient kitchen, leading by example and mentoring staff, comfortable working as part of the hotel management team.
5 Day week
Salary: up to €60,000 + pension + company benefits + tips
Help with accommodation is available