Chefs, Lebanese & Indian Tapas Style Restaurant
This independent family owned business with 2 restaurants in London is looking for chefs at CDP and Sous Chef level. The restaurants serve a mix of contemporary Lebanese food and popular Indian classics, plates are small Tapas style, fresh and for sharing with as much as possible made in house. The kitchen also offers a full take away menu, click and collect and delivery.
Duties will include:
- All food prep, cooking and service
- Running the Grill
- Compliance with statutory legislation & regulations.
- Adhering to company dish spec
- Working elsewhere in the kitchen as directed by the Head Chef
Required: Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Passion & enthusiasm for food
- Previous experience as a Grill Chef
- Previous experience of Lebanese and/or Indian cooking
- Excellent attention to detail
We are looking for enthusiastic and reliable chefs who can work cleanly and efficiently at all times, enjoy the buzz of a busy service, hands-on and self-motivated with the skill base and experience to move about the kitchen as needed.
Previous experience of Halal and Middle Eastern cuisine would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be given.
Wednesday – Sunday (45 hours approximately)
Starting salary: Up to £12 an hour (initially on zero hours contract)
Location: London E18