General Manager, Japanese Fine Dining Restaurants
Despite the current Corona virus situation, we are actively searching for a competent and results-driven General Manager to oversee 2 Japanese fine dining restaurants within the same group in Central London.
As General Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day running of both restaurants including:
- Managing and training the team of up to 30 staff
- All food & beverage service
- Driving sales
- Customer care & quality assurance
- Cashing up, GP, payroll
- Health, Safety & Hygiene
- Compliance with statutory regulations & legislation
- Promote the goals of the organisation on a daily basis with each employee
Required skills and experience
- Minimum of 3 years as a restaurant manager in a similar unit
- Thorough understanding of Japanese food and beverage service
- Boundless energy & enthusiasm
- Up to date with Epos software and online ordering
- Strong team leader
- Customer focused
- Financially aware
We are looking for an enthusiastic and personable professional General Manager, capable of running the daily restaurant operations for both units and delivering a relaxed yet professional dining experience ensuring the business is run efficiently and that sales targets are met. You must be comfortable taking direction from the business owners and be able to operate as a member of a management team working to the same end goals, with customer experience being paramount.
Previous experience in a Japanese fine dining restaurant is essential.
Spoken Japanese would be an advantage
48 hours a week
Salary: £45,000 per annum + Bonus