General Manager Fine Dining Restaurant
This well-established fine dining restaurant in London’s Mayfair is looking for a dynamic General Manager to lead the team. Serving cutting edge contemporary Spanish cuisine, the restaurant seats 75 covers with a further 35 at the bar. Front of House the service is smart, well-organized, and professional. Standards throughout are high.
As GM you will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day running of the restaurant including.
- Restaurant performance & marketing
- Sales, customer care & quality assurance
- Strategy definition
- Train, manage and motivate staff
- Hygiene, and health & safety
- Compliance with licensing laws and other legal requirements
- All food & beverage service
- Reservations & driving sales
- Cashing up, banking, GP, payroll
- Minimum 3 year in a similar role to Michelin star level
- Up to date with Epos software and online ordering
- Attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player
We are looking for an enthusiastic and personable professional with experience of serving quality food and fine wine, capable of delivering a relaxed yet professional dining experience ensuring the business is run efficiently and that sales targets are met. You must be comfortable taking direction from the business owners and be able to operate as a member of a management team working to the same end goals, with customer experience being paramount.
Salary: £50,000 + basic + bonus