Chef de Partie, Summer Season, France
Fancy spending the summer cooking in France.
This independent, owner-run 60 cover modern bistro and bar situated in a lovely small town in the Dordogne is looking for an enthusiastic Chef de Partie to join the team for the summer season. The restaurant serves a seasonal contemporary European menu based on fresh local produce and classic cooking techniques. This includes Brunch dishes, light lunches, and a more formal dinner menu. As much as possible is made in-house, so this kitchen is always busy.
Required: Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Passion and enthusiasm for food and quality,
- Previous experience as a Chef de Partie in a similar kitchen
- Creative flair & attention to detail
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Meticulous, organised and punctual
We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Chef de Partie, up to date with modern cooking techniques, quality driven and capable of running your own section during service.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Chef de Partie in a similar busy fresh food environment, be self-aware with a “can do” attitude and above all keen to learn.
Salary: 13€ an hour + tips
- Contract: 1st June to 1st October
- 39 hours a week (overtime available)
- Closed Monday & Tuesday
- Package includes flights and help with accommodation.
- English speaking kitchen
Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.