Chef de Partie Bib Gourmand Neighbourhood Restaurant
This Bib Gourmand 48-cover independent neighbourhood restaurant in South East London has an immediate vacancy for a talented Chef de Partie to join the team
The menu is shaped by the seasons and showcases informal modern Bistro style dining, creative plates and cocktails, local suppliers, hunters & foragers. The kitchen is compact, open-theatre and features a well-equipped cookline with chefs table. The Head Chef/owner has a very craft driven approach to food. Everything is prepared in-house from scratch, (nose to tail) including own butchery, house pickles and ferments and fresh bread daily. The team is young, focused and work hard.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable CDP, up to date with modern cooking techniques, even-tempered and quality driven with the skill base to move about the kitchen as needed.
Required: Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Passion and enthusiasm for food and quality,
- Relevant experience in a similar fresh food environment.
- Creative flair & attention to detail
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Meticulous, organised and punctual
The ideal candidate will have several years’ experience in a similar fresh food environment cooking to 2AA rosette standard, resilient and self-aware with a CV that demonstrates loyalty and commitment.
We are offering:
- Up to £25,000 annual salary
- Pension scheme
- 4-day week (whilst social distancing measures stay in place)
- 28 days of paid holiday per year
- Staff meals