We are looking for a service obsessed, enthusiastic and driven Assistant Manager to play a key role in the day to day running of this busy independently owned, well-established family restaurant business. Listed in the Good Food Guide, Hardens and Taste of Kent Awards the kitchen offers a seasonal, ingredient led modern Bistro menu with everything made in house from scratch. Front of house the service is well-organised, relaxed and professional.
- Supporting the restaurant manager to ensure that every aspect of the service runs smoothly
- Managing the team when left in charge
- All aspects of food and beverage service
- Optimising reservations
- Driving sales
- Stock takes, staff rotas, cashing up, financial reports
- Staff training
- Managing the Website and Social media
- Compliance with statutory regulations & legislation
- Health, Safety & Hygiene
Required skills & experience
- At least 2 years Front of House experience in a supervisory/management role.
- Boundless energy & enthusiasm
- Passion for food & wine
- Competent using Microsoft Office & WordPress & Epos systems
- Customer focused
We are looking for an enthusiastic and personable professional, capable of running the daily restaurant operations and delivering a relaxed yet professional dining experience ensuring the business is run efficiently and that sales targets are met. You must be comfortable taking direction from the business owners and be able to operate as part of a management team working to the same end goals, with customer experience being paramount.
Salary:£25,000 to £32,000 relevant to experience