Assistant General Manager, Spanish Fine Dining
This brand new Spanish fine dining restaurant has an immediate vacancy for an Assistant General Manager to join the team
Situated in London’s Mayfair and serving cutting edge contemporary Spanish cuisine this exciting new restaurant is open 7 days a week for both lunch and dinner. The kitchen produces a seasonal high quality contemporary fine dining menu. Front of House the service is smart, well-organized, and professional. Standards throughout are high.
As Assistant GM you will be expected to support the GM with all aspects of the day to day running of the restaurant and be responsible for the business when left in charge.
- Restaurant performance & marketing
- Sales, customer care & quality assurance
- Strategy definition
- Train, manage and motivate staff
- Hygiene, and health & safety
- Compliance with licensing laws and other legal requirements
- All food & beverage service
- Reservations & driving sales
- Cashing up, banking, GP, payroll
- Minimum 3 year in a similar role
- Up to date with Epos software and online ordering
- Attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player
We are looking for an enthusiastic and personable professional with experience of serving quality food and fine wine, capable of delivering a relaxed yet professional dining experience playing a key role in ensuring the business is run efficiently and that sales targets are met. You must be comfortable taking direction from the business owners and be able to operate as a member of a management team working to the same end goals, with customer experience being paramount.
Salary: £40,000, company bonus + benefits