SOUS CHEF NEW RESTAURANT OPENING
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and well organised Sous Chef to join an exciting new restaurant opening in Dover. Following a major refurbishment and complete kitchen upgrade this well-respected high-end brasserie brand are launching a new restaurant located in one of the towns most respected hotels. The brigade of 12 will be responsible for delivering the new brand standard menus as well as the hotels breakfasts, light lunches, afternoon tea and conference and wedding menus. This includes a particularly busy Sunday lunch carvery.
As Sous Chef your key responsibilities will be:
• Support the Head Chef to ensure that every aspect of the service runs smoothly
• Run the kitchen in the Head Chef’s absence
• Kitchen management duties, stock control, wastage, hygiene etc.
• Compliance with all statutory legislation & regulations.
• Maintain exceptional standards of quality assurance, food prep and cooking
We are looking for an enthusiastic and resilient professional chef with a strong fine dining background and excellent function experience cooking to 2AA Rosette standard.
Previous experience in a high-end fresh food branded environment would be an advantage but full brand training will be given.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sous Chef to work for a great company, somewhere you can really learn and push yourself to the next level under a great Head Chef and well-known Chef proprietor
Salary: £22,000 to £24,000 + service charge
48 hours over 5 days